Every woman needs a bag! From changing from big to small, it is a staple in our wardrobe to carry a bag with us on the go. In this article, we put together a list of five things you need to have in your bag.
Fragrance Travel Spray
As we mentioned in our classes, we recommend respraying your perfume after 5 to 6 hours from the initial spray. If you are busy during the day, you can use a fragrance travel spray like this Travelo to carry your fragrances with you. Apply to your pulse points during your refresh. We recommend reapplying in a bathroom or powder room to not overwhelm others.
You never know when you need a tissue. From picking up items to opening doors, we always carry tissues with us. In a world where COVID and Flu season is upon us, we make sure to have these always in our bags. The carry-on ones are a staple in the purse because it’s small, doesn’t get dirty and easy to pull out. We recommend Kleenex travel pack tissues with 9 packs.
A little color doesn’t hurt anyone. We learned from the ladies of the old to always keep a ‘rouge’ in your bag. A quick pop of color can brighten up your face and look. We love to keep a red, neutral pink, and a clear lip gloss in our bags. We recommend brands like Nars, and Dior for their lipsticks. For clear lip glosses, we recommend Fenty Beauty, Em Cosmetics, and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
For any bag with a handle, you need a purse hook. It is a tool you can use to hold your bag attached to a table. Higher-end restaurants build purse hooks into their tables, and it is good to always carry one. It is to prevent your bag from being placed on the floor. Always keep one in your bag for these moments. It is helpful to use in the bathroom as well. We recommend this set from Amazon.
If you are out running errands, you will need to have a portable charger with you. We recommend keeping your phone charged up with a portable charger on stand-by. Don’t miss those key moments when your phone is needed but, it’s dead to the world. It’s best to keep a power charger for those emergency situations. We love the Away portable chargers and this one here.
These 5 things will take your bag to the next level! Keep your bag organized and well prepared for any emergencies you may have. What’s your favorite thing to keep in your bag?
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023How to Develop Your Base of Beauty
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023Build Your 31 Days of Beauty
- BeautyJune 12, 2023Take Charge of Your Skin Health with JS Health Vitamins
- BeautyApril 11, 2023How the Upkeep App Founder Plans to Elevate The Medical Aesthetics Industry