When it comes to your wardrobe, there are always tricks that can take your look to the next level. The little details make a difference in your clothing and can turn your look from 0 to 100. Here are the five things you need to improve your wardrobe.
For clothing, we prefer steaming than ironing. Why? It is faster, can disinfect and use on more fabrics than an iron can. All you have to do is turn your steamer on and a minute later, it is up and running to make you look sharp faster. You can use it to disinfect your clothing too. We love this steamer.
Move over lint roller, here is the fabric shaver. A fabric shaver is ten times better than a lint roller. It helps remove the lint and the small pulls in the fabric that forms from piling. Just turn on one, and whiz away the lint to have smooth fabric once again. We love this fabric shaver for our clothing.
Moth Garment Bag
A garment bag can change how you store your favorite coats and dresses. We use this for some of our favorite pieces especially when it’s fresh out of the dry cleaners. We use a steamer to have the outfit ready, and we like to pair our accessories all inside this bag. It is also great for photoshoots and travels to make sure your clothing is safe.
Leather Polish is a secret weapon to make sure your shoes and your bags look good. It can take a vintage piece from old to new. We recommend shining your boots after each use and leave them to dry overnight. In the cooler months, the little details can make or break your outfits. Make sure your special outfits look good too and your leather bags with this polish.
Have you ever pick a piece in your wardrobe and the hanger changed its shape? We all have. Choosing the right hanger to hold your clothing is also important. For all our clothing, we use wood hangers. For blazers and sweaters, we love to use a shoulder cover hanger with our wood ones. The goal here is not to change the shape of your favorite pieces.
Using these tips, it will change your clothing and wardrobe for the better. What’s your favorite tip that you use to improve your wardrobe?
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like La Mer, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- LifestyleFebruary 9, 20243 Ways You Can Improve Your Body This Winter
- BeautyJanuary 29, 2024Sterling Jones Shares Her Best Beauty and Wellness Products of 2023
- BeautyJanuary 22, 2024How to Do My Makeup Better
- EmailsJanuary 12, 2024Step Into Alignment for the New Year | The Beauté Study | Newsletter