Everyone wants to know how to get better brows. The growing trend from 2010’s fashion muse, Cara Delevingne, that still runs the beauty industry for the bold beautiful feature. In this trend, we see a growing number of ladies wanting to know how to grow their brows. Here are 5 tips for better brows.
Put down your tweezer
Yes, it may be you. Put down your tweezer. Over plucking has been the death of our brows for generations. From the thin ones of the ’90s to the thick ones of ‘10’s, putting your tweezers down to let them grow will help you in the long run.
Add Oil for Growth
Hair growth oils are a staple for any woman growing hair. We recommend using oils like castor oil (like this product), jojoba oil, or almond oil. It will hydrate your hair while encouraging the growth of them.
Change your Brow Tool
Are you using old spoolie? It’s time for an upgrade! Like your makeup brushes, you need to update and clean your spoolies too. We recommend this spoolie and washing it every week with your makeup brushes. Using a dirty spoolie that is filled with old hairs is not benefiting your hair growth. It can affect them with dirt, germs, and bacteria.
Brush your brows upwards
Brushing them upwards gives it a cleaner look. If you have long brow hairs, using an upward motion can help your them stay in shape and grow in a better direction. We recommend brushing your them every morning and night.
Check your Brow Product
Is it too waxy for your brow? If you are not cleaning your brows from the product, it can cause build-up and bumps near your brows. It can be frustrating when your brows have acne, bumps, and ingrown hairs all from the product build-up.
You can use all these tips together to improve your brows. We recommend trying these techniques together for a period of three months. The longer you use these techniques, the better your brows will become every day. What’s your favorite brow tip?
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023How to Develop Your Base of Beauty
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023Build Your 31 Days of Beauty
- BeautyJune 12, 2023Take Charge of Your Skin Health with JS Health Vitamins
- BeautyApril 11, 2023How the Upkeep App Founder Plans to Elevate The Medical Aesthetics Industry