Your face is the first thing that someone may notice about you. Did you know there is a system that can tell you what’s going on internally just from looking at your face? It’s called face mapping. It an ancient technique that illustrates that what’s internal affects external. You can even use face mapping for acne. From how your kidneys are doing to what bacteria are on your pillow, everything can affect your face. Your skin is your largest organ and it needs to be taken care of.
Tips To Help Reduce Acne
One of the easiest ways to flush out your body is to drink water. It helps your kidneys and gives some moisture to your dying skin. We like to pair some lemon with our water to make it more balanced and alkaline. Alkaline means having more than a p.H. level of 7 and more of an anti-oxidant.
The second tip is to change your pillowcases to a silk one. It helps reduce the tugging on your skin and if you change it out once a week can reduce the bacteria on the pillow. One of our favorite silk pillowcases is this one. Also, watch out for the bacteria on your phone too.
The last tip is to treat your skin nicely. As much as we love new products, having a consistent skincare routine aids your skin more than adding new products every week. Your skin needs to try new products and react positively or negatively for it to know what’s best. Invest in a good facial from a pro-facialist.
Out of these tips, we hope that you try the system of face mapping to understand what’s going on with your body. The body can be a mysterious being but, every day we are finding more about it.
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like La Mer, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- LifestyleFebruary 9, 20243 Ways You Can Improve Your Body This Winter
- BeautyJanuary 29, 2024Sterling Jones Shares Her Best Beauty and Wellness Products of 2023
- BeautyJanuary 22, 2024How to Do My Makeup Better
- EmailsJanuary 12, 2024Step Into Alignment for the New Year | The Beauté Study | Newsletter