Out of the many pieces in our closets, blazers should be an essential one to include in your wardrobe. They can complete any look and make it look instantly sharp. From daywear to business class, blazers are a quick trick to make yourself look more polished. Here are five ways to style a blazer to make yourself look chich 24/7.
A Blazer + Skirt
Make yourself look like a feminine boss woman with a nice blazer and skirt. The two-toned outfit is a great example of a patterned blazer that can instantly make you look luxurious.
A Blazer + T-Shirt
Even while wearing a plain t-shirt, a blazer can dress up the look anytime. Add a patterned blazer to a casual look that can make you look stylish and you put in more effort than you really have.
A Blazer + Camisole
Showing off your neck and decollete with a camisole is perfect for the early fall season. It also shows the delicate features with your collarbones showing. Showing a little skin but covering up with back with a patterned blazer. It is perfect for dressing up a bit more than strictly casual. It is also one of my favorite ways to dress for museum visiting.
A Blazer + Dress
A solid black dress with a patterned blazer can give you a sharp look. You can dress it up with heels or down with sneakers. It is another great outfit for the day traveling around the city.
A Blazer + Sweater Turtleneck
When it gets cold in the late fall, you can layer up with a cute sweater turtleneck. We recommend wearing sold colors for the turtleneck to have your blazer stand out.
While looking for a new blazer, we love searching for a vintage oversized blazer.Investing in a good blazer with great quality fabrics can make it last longer and you can take steps to take care of it more. The best time to buy a blazer in between the summer and fall season.
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023How to Develop Your Base of Beauty
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023Build Your 31 Days of Beauty
- BeautyJune 12, 2023Take Charge of Your Skin Health with JS Health Vitamins
- BeautyApril 11, 2023How the Upkeep App Founder Plans to Elevate The Medical Aesthetics Industry