If you are based in the United States, we have some exciting news for you. Another brand is launched a retail partnership. Sephora has announced a new retail partnership with Kohls. We didn’t see this one coming. The news about the Sephora Kohl’s Partnership puts into perspective of a new customer that Sephora is trying to reach.
Sephora’s Next Move
Sephora’s original US-based retail partner JcPennny has been suffering some downfalls from closing stores, layoffs, and company restructuring. In May 2020, they announced they have filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. During that same month, JcPenny and Sephora renewed their 14 year partnership for their Sephora in JcPenny.
However, JcPenny made a turn around in November of 2020 and announced that they exited bankruptcy. Sephora in JcPenny is in more than 600 stores across the United States. It seems that Sephora is opening their options for other partnerships.
Sephora’s products are perfect for those who adore luxury and prestige beauty. From makeup, skincare, body care, fragrance and more, Sephora is your retailer if you want something to make you feel luxurious.
This partnership is a win for Kohl’s. Not only does Kohl’s get access to Sephora’s products, they are also getting access to their Beauty Advisors to train their Kohl’s beauty associates. Kohl’s has more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. The Sephora Kohl’s partnership will give you access to easy in-store returns, store pick-up, and curbside pick-up and Beauty Insider rewards even at Kohl’s. You can also shop Sephora at Kohl’s online at Kohl’s.com.
The store will be designed with 2,500 square foot space and located in the front of the store with outside access for entry. By Fall 2021, Sephora and Kohl’s aim to have at least 200 stores available for customers to shop in. By 2023, it will expand to at least 850 stores in the United States.
From key curated experience at Sephora x Kohl’s, they will be offering Clean at Sephora and more than 100 brands available from Sephora’s brands. The goal for this partnership is to bring in more customers like you into the magic of beauty through Sephora.
Go ahead to Kohl’s to see if they are placing their beauty products on clearance before the shift. Sephora is completely taking over their beauty department. This Sephora Kohl’s partnership is one we will be watching at The Beauté Study. Stay tuned for more details.
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023How to Develop Your Base of Beauty
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023Build Your 31 Days of Beauty
- BeautyJune 12, 2023Take Charge of Your Skin Health with JS Health Vitamins
- BeautyApril 11, 2023How the Upkeep App Founder Plans to Elevate The Medical Aesthetics Industry