Suncare is an important part of your routine. It can come in the form of protection in sunscreen, setting spray, setting powder, and more. Protecting your skin from the sun is another form of anti-aging for your skin. One of the newest sunscreen brands on the market is called Supergoop! They have a wide range of products from liquid sunscreen to setting powder sunscreen. We decided to put it to the test with their All-Star Kit and their Supergoop Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder.
(Update 2020: They do not have the All-Star Kit any more but, they have the Jet Set Kit.)
Supergoop! Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 PA +++
This moisturizer is a light, creamy formula that is perfect to complete your skincare routine. It does not have a heavy sunscreen smell and it does not make your makeup start piling after applied. We used this product first then placed the Unseen Sunscreen on top to seal the deal.
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40+
Out of the All-Star Kit, this sunscreen is the winner. It is a matte formula that is perfect for melanin loved skin and skin on the lighter side of the spectrum. It does not have a white or purple caste. Plus, it is perfect for traveling and patch testing to see if your skin likes it.
Supergoop! Invincible 100% Mineral Setting Powder SPF 45
This is a full-size product that does not come with the All-Star Kit. It is great for placing sunscreen on top of your makeup and mid-day touch-ups. We recommend using the translucent shade for an all year round usage. You can get a refill to purchase separately.
Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
This refresh setting mist is good after a regular setting spray like the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray. It has a mint-like scent that can be strong. It only takes two to three sprays to get your entire face. Plus, it is perfect to carry in your purse or travel makeup bag.
Supergoop is one of the great brands that are providing suncare on the market. They have a range of offerings that benefit many different skin types. Supergoop has products that are perfect for melanin-loved skin that does not give their skin an ashy look.
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like La Mer, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- LifestyleFebruary 9, 20243 Ways You Can Improve Your Body This Winter
- BeautyJanuary 29, 2024Sterling Jones Shares Her Best Beauty and Wellness Products of 2023
- BeautyJanuary 22, 2024How to Do My Makeup Better
- EmailsJanuary 12, 2024Step Into Alignment for the New Year | The Beauté Study | Newsletter