Another amazing collaboration between key retailers in the United States has launched! Beauty has been getting some amazing deals from new businesses arriving to retailers expanding their offerings. Ulta and Target are collaborating to launch an Ulta inside of Target. Both of these companies have been leading the charge for beauty in the United States from drugstore to prestige makeup. Learn more about the Ulta Target Partnership.
Target has been on the rise in the last 5 years to bring new brands into their stories from black owned brands, clean beauty brands, women founded brands and much more. From skincare to body care, Target has being keeping their promises to upcoming entrepreneurs and customers. Not only are they changing the landscape for beauty, they are changing what the average customer who walks into Target now has access to.
Ulta has been the number one competitor for Sephora in the United States. What makes Ulta different than Sephora? It’s their ability to get high end brands and drug store brands in the same space. Perfect collaboration with Target to benefit off of.
Ulta will be launching a 1,000 ft space in 100 Targets around the country starting in 2021. The best thing for the customer is they can use their Ulta points and credit card to shop for beauty while collecting their Target Circle rewards points too. Not to mention all customers have access to Target’s offerings like Order Pickup, DriveUp and Shipt same-day delievery.
All the Target beauty advisors will now be trained by Ulta that gives them a leg up in the high end makeup department with their drugstore brands. Ulta is giving Target the glam treatment with their GLAMLab, a virtual try on tool.
Check your nearest Target to see if they are placing their beauty products on clearance. Your Target maybe one of the Targets chose on the list to get the update! Don’t forget to see if your city has a Ulta Target partnership store.
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023How to Develop Your Base of Beauty
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023Build Your 31 Days of Beauty
- BeautyJune 12, 2023Take Charge of Your Skin Health with JS Health Vitamins
- BeautyApril 11, 2023How the Upkeep App Founder Plans to Elevate The Medical Aesthetics Industry