We have recently interviewed powerful women living intentionally every day for our ‘Take Care‘ series. Each of these women has taken their time to change their old ways from business to personal. From hair influencers to editors, they challenge themselves to show the good and the bad to their audiences.
As a platform, we spotlight these women on their journey. We dedicate this time to asking the tough questions of what is their beauty ritual, how are they taking care of themselves and how has this pandemic changed their life.
Meet, LaTonya aka ‘Yaya’, an interior designer with a heavy love of skincare and aesthetics. She is known on social media as ‘yaya.tone‘ where she has introduced her love of squalene oil, interior design flows and more. In this interview, learn more about how Yaya views beauty, her life with the aesthetic of interiors and her favorite products.
Would you describe what you do to our audience? What is the passionate work that you would love to share with us?
What is your current beauty routine?
Do you have a signature scent that you love to wear?
Who introduced you to the power of beauty?
If there is any beauty lesson you can give, what would it be?
In your work with interiors, what is something that always catches your eye in a room?
What’s your favorite room in your home? What is the reason why?
If you could change anything about beauty experiences like salons and spas with your interior design work, what would it be?
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like La Mer, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- LifestyleFebruary 9, 20243 Ways You Can Improve Your Body This Winter
- BeautyJanuary 29, 2024Sterling Jones Shares Her Best Beauty and Wellness Products of 2023
- BeautyJanuary 22, 2024How to Do My Makeup Better
- EmailsJanuary 12, 2024Step Into Alignment for the New Year | The Beauté Study | Newsletter