I love being alone, the ability to think alone, the creativity I have of being alone, and the joy of finding pleasure in my own company. Yes, I am that person that encourages herself (and others) to find joy in their own company. You can, too – find joy in your own company, that is.
- Think of your past experiences with activities: Write about moments where you have done activities completely alone and shared with others and write them down.
- Answer the following questions: What are things that you have always wanted to share with someone else but did not? Why? Are you scared of sharing, or have you not found the proper connection yet?
- Think of your 2023 goals in two categories: Write down what you can do alone and what you can share with others intentionally. Sometimes, you may desire the support of an accountable partner, a friend, or a family member. Sometimes, you may want a goal to keep a secret.
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like La Mer, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- LifestyleFebruary 9, 20243 Ways You Can Improve Your Body This Winter
- BeautyJanuary 29, 2024Sterling Jones Shares Her Best Beauty and Wellness Products of 2023
- BeautyJanuary 22, 2024How to Do My Makeup Better
- EmailsJanuary 12, 2024Step Into Alignment for the New Year | The Beauté Study | Newsletter