Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. We are excited to share moments of love with our partners or our gals. More than ever before, people are celebrating each other. From those who’s love languages is gift giving and quality time, we have time on our hands to choose the best moments like this to cherish.
So, are you looking for new Valentine’s gifts for your loved ones? Look no further than our recommendations. Welcome to Valentine’s Day 2021.
One of our favorite things at TBS is the power of fragrances in the home. These machines allows you to place a fragrance blend into it to give your home a fantastic scent without the burn of a candle. Perfect for those who may want a fragranced home but don’t want to worry about a flammable item. We recommend this one or this one for the home.
If you are in the US, winemakers must place certain ingredients like sulfites and aerate into their wines. Inspired by one of our favorite wine content creators, Wine Down with Alicia, we recommend every wine lover get a wine filter like this one.
Food is an excellent way to a person’s heart because it can show that you care. Asking a personal chef to help you make your Valentine’s Day special is a beautiful gift.
It can be cooking for you and your loved one for a private dinner or teaching your Galentine’s how to cook a favorite dish. Enjoy your chef making your Day unforgettable. Of course, make sure your chef is following COVID guidelines.
Custom Gift Basket
You know what your treasured one loves the most. From skincare to select cuisine, you can build your basket.
Pair it with a custom bathrobe with their name on it from the brand Weezie here.
From staying at home most of the year last year, most people are more than ever focusing on their health. We recommend investing in a gifted health subscription to your favorite person.
Here are some great places to start for subscriptions. If they love smoothies, check out these subscriptions from Tusol and Daily Harvest. If they love vitamins, check out this subscription from Movita Organics. Choose the one that fits their goals for the year. It shows that you are engaged with their goals and encouraging them.
All of these gifts are a great way to start for Valentine’s Day gifts. However, make sure you are asking and driving your attention to what they desire this year. More than ever, we are showing our loved ones that we appreciate them and listening to them. Still looking for more gift recommendations for your favorite lady? Check out our fragrance workshop called, How to Choose the Right Gift for Her. Happy Valentine’s Day 2021!
- Sterling Jones is the Editor in Chief of The Beauté Study, where is responsible for leading the editorial calendar and creation of online educational content across all categories, brand partnerships, VIP concierge, agency-side of business, and online classes. Sterling loves to write and create engaging content about the power of beauty, cultural trends and lifestyle brands. She founded this platform in 2017 and organically grown into a trusted media platform with the support of a growing population of feminine women growing and defining in their beauty epiphanies. Under her leadership, the brand has worked with other brands in partnership like Mejuri, Follain, Cocokind Skincare, Moisture Love, Rein Beauty, Proven Skincare, The Beaute Culture Conference, QCNY Luxury Spa, Merit Beauty, and more. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sterling holds two undergraduate degrees in Art History and Business of Beauty and Fragrance, the perfect blend between cultural know-how. She can be found on all socials under @thesterlingstudy.
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023How to Develop Your Base of Beauty
- BeautyDecember 1, 2023Build Your 31 Days of Beauty
- BeautyJune 12, 2023Take Charge of Your Skin Health with JS Health Vitamins
- BeautyApril 11, 2023How the Upkeep App Founder Plans to Elevate The Medical Aesthetics Industry